Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Period 1

Objective:   I will be learning how to write ratios, using my notes, a calculator and my Chromebook. 

Activities:
  1. Finish Chapter 4 Unit Test
  2. Morning warm up Practice:
    1. What is a Ratio
    2. Intro to Ratios
  3. 5.1 Lesson - Notes - Ratios
Homework:
  1. None
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Period 2

Objective:   I will be reviewing Chapter 7 for my Unit Test, using my math book, my Chromebook, notes, and a calculator. 

Activities:
  1. KHAN Academy practice (10 minutes)
  2. Chapter 7 Review 
Homework:
  1. Finish ONE of the following:
    1. Chapter 7 Review (on Clever)
    2. Chapter 7 PRACTICE Test 
Chapter 7 Unit Test - Thursday, January 26th
Chapter 5 and 6 Unit Test Retakes must be completed by the end of January. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Period 6 & 7

Objective:   I will be learning how to find the Percent Increase and Decrease of a number using my Chromebook and a calculator.  

Activities:
    1. Using the Percent - Buzzmath 
    2. 6.5 Activity - Percent Increase and Decrease - Journal page 129
    3. Math Practice 6.5 Pg. 244:  4-7, 32-36 
    Homework:
    1. Finish Math Practice 6.5 Pg. 244:  4-7, 32-36 (Show your work on Clever #'s:  1-8.)

    Chapter 5 Retakes must be completed by the end of January. See help session times on my webpage or the blog.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment