Friday, January 27, 2017

Friday, January 27, 2017

Period 1

Objective:   I will be learning how to write rates and calculate Unit Rates, using my notes, a calculator and my Chromebook. 

Activities:
  1. Warm Up Practice:
    1. Equivalent Ratios in Tables and Graphs
    2. Basic Ratios
  2. 5.1 Lesson - Rate vs Unit Rate
  3. Unit Rate Activity
Homework:
  1. None
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Period 2

Objective:   I will be writing answers for my Chapter 7 Unit Test, a 3x5 inch notecard and a calculator. 

Activities:
  1. Finish your Chapter 7 Unit Test
  2. Finish any RETAKE tests you have started
  3. Fair Game Review - Chapter 14 - Journal Page 291-292
  4. Chapter 14 WYLB - On Clever 
Homework:
  1. None
Chapter 5 and 6 Unit Test Retakes must be completed by the end of January. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Period 6 & 7

Objective:   I will be learning how to find Discount using my Chromebook, my notes, and a calculator.  

Activities:
    1. KHAN Academy Practice
    2. 6.6 Activity - Journal Page
    3. Math Practice 6.6 Pg. 250:  4-16
    Homework:
    1. None
    Chapter 5 Retakes must be completed by the end of January. See help session times on my webpage or the blog.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment