Thursday, January 26, 2017

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Period 1

Objective:   I will be learning how to write ratios, using my notes, a calculator and my Chromebook. 

Activities:
  1. KHAN Academy Practice
  2. 5.1 Practice - Ratios - Finish Worksheet
  3. Ratio Worksheet Practice 
Homework:
  1. Finish Ratio Worksheet Practice 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Period 2

Objective:   I will be writing answers for my Chapter 7 Unit Test using a 3x5 inch notecard and a calculator. 

Activities:
  1. Chapter 7 Unit Test 
Homework:
  1. None

Chapter 5 and 6 Unit Test Retakes must be completed by the end of January. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Period 6 & 7

Objective:   I will be learning how to find the Percent Increase and Decrease of a number using my Chromebook and a calculator.  

Activities:
    1. Write down your notes for what we have covered on our Chapter 6 Helpsheet (which I will hand to you). 
    2. 6.5 Lesson - Percent Increase and Decrease - Math book page 242
    3. Math Practice 6.5 Pg. 244:  1-3, 8-28 even (Show your work on Clever Problems: 4-7, 9-14)
    Homework:
    1. Finish Math Practice 6.5 Pg. 244:  1-3, 8-28 even (Show your work on Clever Problems: 4-7, 9-14)

    Chapter 5 Retakes must be completed by the end of January. See help session times on my webpage or the blog.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment