Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Period 1

Objective:   I will be writing answers for my Chapter 4 Unit Test, using my notes, a calculator and my Chromebook. 

Activities:
  1. Finish the Chapter 4 Unit Test 
  2. Read the Chapter 5 Review Notes for your WYLB (on Google Classroom)
  3. Fair Game Review Chapter 5 - Journal 83-84
  4. Chapter 5 WYLB (on Clever)
Homework:
  1. Finish the Chapter 5 WYLB on Clever
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Period 2

Objective:   I will be learning how to use the Pythagorean Theorem, using my math book, my Chromebook, notes, and a calculator. 

Activities:
  1. KHAN Academy:
    1. Intro To Pythagorean Theorem
    2. Pythagorean Theorem Word Problems
  2. Buzzmath:
    1. Estimating Pythagorean Theorem
    2. Locating and Comparing Rational Numbers
  3. 7.5 - Using the Pythagorean Theorem
    1. Activity 1 and 2 - Journal page 161
    2. Examples 1 - 3 - Math book page 320
  4. Math Practice 7.5 Pg. 322:  1, 2, 8-16even, 17, 18-24even, 25, 27-30
Homework:
  1. Finish the following:
    1. Math Practice 7.5 Pg. 322:  1, 2, 8-16even, 17, 18-24even, 25, 27-30
Chapter 7 Unit Test - Thursday, January 26th
Chapter 5 and 6 Unit Test Retakes must be completed by the end of January. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Period 6 & 7

Objective:   I will be writing answers to my Chapter 6 Quiz, using my notes, my Chromebook and a calculator.  

Activities:
    1. Quiz - Chapter 6
    2. 6.5 Activities - Journal Pages 129-131 (this is NOT homework if you do not get to it)
    3. Go to IC and determine if you have any missing work that you are still able to turn in. Scores of 0 are will not be graded for credit. Scores of m will be scored for credit. 
    4. Silent Free Time???? 
    Homework:
    1. None
    Chapter 6 Quiz - tomorrow
    Chapter 5 Retakes must be completed by the end of January. See help session times on my webpage or the blog.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment