Thursday, January 12, 2017

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Period 1

Objective:   I will reviewing concepts from 4.1 - 4.2 on inequalities, using my notes, my Chromebook and a calculator.  

Activities:
  1. KHAN Academy Warm Up (10 minutes)
  2. 4.1 - 4.2 Review 
Homework:
  1. Study - Quiz tomorrow
You could tear out Journal Page 74 to complete as a study tool. 
I will also place two practice worksheets in Google Classroom that could be used to study for the test. 
4.1 - 4.2 Quiz Friday 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Period 2

Objective:   I will be writing answers for my Chapter 6 Unit Test, using my notes and a calculator. 

Activities:
  1. Chapter 6 Unit Test 
  2. Fair Game Review - Journal page 141 - 142
  3. Chapter 7 WYLB - Clever
  4. 7.1 Finding Square Roots
    1. Activities 1 - 4 (Journal Pages 143-145)
Homework:
  1. Finish Chapter 7 WYLB on Clever
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Period 6 & 7

Objective:   I will be writing answers for my Chapter 5 (Part 2) Unit Test, using my notes and a calculator.  

Activities:
  1. Chapter 5 Unit Test (Part 2)
  2. Chapter 6 WYLB - On Clever
Homework:
  1. Finish Chapter 6 WYLB - on Clever

No comments:

Post a Comment