Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Period 1
Objective:    I will be reviewing how to add, subtract, multiply and divide integers, using my flipbook and my Chromebook.  

Activities:
  1. Warm Up (google Classroom)
  2. Review Activity
  3. Chapter 1 Practice Test (on Clever) 
Homework:
  1. Finish Chapter 1 Practice Test (on Clever)
  2. Study - Unit Test on Thursday
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Period 2

Objective:  I will be reviewing translations with congruent figures, using my Chromebook. 

Activities:
  1. Warm Up Activity
  2. Key-Lock Puzzle
  3. Math Practice - 2.1 - 2.4 Practice Quiz (on Clever) 
Homework:
  1. Finish Math Practice - 2.1 - 2.4 Practice Quiz (on Clever) 
  2. Study - Chapter 2 Quiz - tomorrow
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Period 6 & 7
Objective:  I will be able to add rational numbers, using my notes and my Chromebook.

Activities:
  1. Warm Ups
  2. 2.2 - Notes 
  3. Math Practice:  2.2 - Pg. 54:  8-26 even (on clever) 
Homework:
  1. Finish Math Practice:  2.2 - Pg. 54:  8-26 even (on clever) 
Chapter 2 Quiz (2.1 - 2.2) - will be FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment