Friday, September 16, 2016

Friday, September 16, 2016

Period 1
Objective:    I will be writing answers to my Chapter 1 Unit Test, using my notes, my flip book and paper/pencil. 

Activities:
  1. Finish Chapter 1 Unit Test
  2. Fair Game Review - journal page 23-24
  3. WYLB - in Clever
Homework:
  1. NONE
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Period 2

Objective:  I will be learning how to identify similar figures and find unknown side lengths, using my chromebook, notes and my journal.  

Activities:
  1. Warm Up
  2. 2.5 - Similar Figures
    1. A1, A2, E1, E2, E3
  3. Math Practice:  Pg. 74:  6-20 all (in Clever)
Homework:
  1. None
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Period 6 & 7
Objective:  I will be writing answers to my Chapter 2 Quiz, using my flip book and pencil.  

Activities:
  1. Chapter 2 Quiz
  2. Warm Up/Start Thinking in Google Classroom
  3. Website Practice:
    1. Multiplying Decimals
    2. Dividing Decimals
    3. Multiplying Mixed Numbers
    4. Dividing Mixed Numbers
Homework:
  1. Finish warm up/start thinking in google classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment