Thursday, September 15, 2016

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Period 1
Objective:    I will be writing answers to my Chapter 1 Unit Test, using my notes, my flip book and paper/pencil. 

Activities:
  1. Chapter 1 Unit Test
  2. Fair Game Review - journal page 23-24
  3. WYLB - "What You Learned Before" (on Clever) - if time.
Homework:
  1. None
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Period 2

Objective:  I will be writing answers to my Chapter 2 Quiz, using a calculator and paper/pencil.  

Activities:
  1. Chapter 2 Quiz
  2. Warm Up/Start Thinking (Google Classroom)
    Homework:
    1. Finish Warm Up/Start Thinking (Google Classroom)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Period 6 & 7
    Objective:  I will be reviewing for my 2.1-2.2 Chapter Quiz, using my notes, my flip book and my brain.  

    Activities:
    1. Warm Up/Start Thinking (Google Classroom)
    2. 2.1 - 2.2 Review - Numbered Heads Together 
    Homework:
    1. 2.1 - 2.2 PRACTICE QUIZ - In clever (optional)
    Study - Chapter 2 Quiz (2.1 - 2.2) is TOMORROW! 
    I have a study session tomorrow for anyone who wants to practice/study before the quiz. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment