Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Period 1
Objective:    I will be practicing how to add and subtract integers, using my flip book, and my chromebook. 

Activities:
  1. Warm Up Activity (Google Classroom)
  2. 1.1 - 1.3 Review
  3. Chapter 1 PRACTICE Quiz (on Clever) 
Homework:
  1. Study - Quiz tomorrow!
Quiz on Wednesday- over 1.1 - 1.3
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Period 2

Objective:  I will be learning how to identify if figures are congruent.  

Activities:
  1. Warm Up Activity
  2. Finish Chapter 1 Test (Roughly 10-15 minutes)
  3. 2.1 Activity - Problems A1 and A2 (Click here for online geoboard access) on Journal Page 21-23
  4. 2.1 Lesson - Notes over E1, E2 and E3 (Refer to google classroom for links to the notes)
  5. Math Practice:  Pg. 46:  6, 7, 10-20
Homework:
  1. Finish Math Practice:  Pg. 46:  6, 7, 10-20 (in Clever)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Period 6 & 7
Objective:  I will be reviewing Chapter 1 of my math book, using my chrome book and my flipbook.  

Activities:
  1. Warm Up Activity 
  2. 1.1 - 1.4 Review Activities:  You must complete ONE of the following:
    1. 1.4-1.5 Practice Quiz (in clever)
    2. Chapter 1 Review (in clever)
    3. Chapter 1 Practice Test (in Clever) 
Homework:
  1. Finish ONE of the review activities above and STUDY! Chapter 1 Unit Test tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment