Monday, August 22, 2016

Monday, August 22, 2016

Period 1
Objective:  I will be taking an assessment to find out what level math I currently am able to complete, using paper and a pencil. 

Activities:

  1. Warm Up Activity (Google Classroom or GC)
  2. Finish MAPS
  3. NW Placement Test
  4. Work on Math About Me Posters (on Google Drawing or the Paper Copy from last week). 
  5. Finish the online survey from last week (getting to know you survey online).
  6. Get new Binders for math



Homework:
1. None
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Period 2

Objective:  I will be learning how to solve simple equations, using my journal (workbook) and a pencil. 

Activities:
  1. Warm Up Activity - Google Classroom
  2. Finish MAPS Testing
  3. Work on Math About Me Poster
Homework:
  1. Finish Math About Me Poster 

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Period 6 & 7
Objective: I will be able to work with Integers and Absolute Value using my math book and my notes. 

Activities:
  1. Warm Up Activity - Google Classroom
  2. 1.1 Lesson - Math Book page 4
  3. Finish MAPS Testing
  4. Math Practice - Pg. 6:  4-11, 46-50 
  5. Work on Math About Me Poster
Homework:
  1. Finish Pg. 6:  4-11 & 46-50 on Clever
  2. Finish and Share your Math About Me Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment