Thursday, February 2, 2017

Thursday, February 2, 2017



Period 1
Period 2
Periods 6 & 7
Objective
I will be able to Write Proportions using my math book and my notes. I will be writing answers to my Chapter 14 Quiz, using a calculator and my brain. I will be able to calculate simple interest, using my notes, my math book, and a calculator. 
Activities
Warm Up:
Adding and Subtracting Decimals (Buzz)
Adding and Subtracting Fractions with Like Denominators (KHAN)

5.3 Notes - Writing Proportions (pg. 180)

Math Practice 5.3 Pg. 182:  2, 8-24even
Chapter 14 Quiz

No notes
Warm up -
Solving Problems with Percent (Buzz)
Percent word problems (KHAN)

Chapter 6 Review
- Chapter Review
- Chapter PRACTICE Test
Homework
Finish Math Practice 5.3 Pg. 182:  2, 8-24even
*Show work for Clever #s 6-10
NoneI recommend completing the review or practice test, but it is not going to be graded. 
Upcoming Assessments
Chapter 5 Unit Test (Part 1) Tuesday, February 7.All Retakes must be completed by Friday (Chapters 5 & 6)

All Retakes must be completed by Friday (Chapters 5 & 6)

Chapter 6 Unit Test - Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment